Friday, October 07, 2005

..Protect your Rights.....Use Escrow

What is all the hue and cry about?

A friend of mine who was an attorney once told me that software escrow was just an additional overhead to the cost of the software product ..... I gave him a wry smile...he asked me why...i said "Ignore this overhead and your client will have troubles way over his head in future".

An escrow is crucial to maintain business continuity and smooth progress for the licensee. when I pen articles in this blog people are under the impression that this is a marketing tool, but believe me all i ever strive to achieve is tell you about the importance of software & Technology Escrows. The purposes escrows serve are amazing, they are multifaceted.

Secure your rights in a Software or Technology licensee agreement.........just escrow with anyone of the several escrow agencies......and eventuality you will escrow with us.. thats the kind of service we provide at EscrowTech India. The client list of EscrowTech will provide you with a fair idea of the kind of trust EscrowTech brings with it.

As always let me conclude informing you that if you ever want to know more .....mail me at info@escrowtech.in or log onto www.escrowtech.in...... for all the information you ever need on escrows and EscrowTech India.